Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Salam Perkenalan


  • ♥ ♥ ABOUT ME ♥ ♥


  • first of all, im a very simple girl
  • my hometown at tapah,perak but currently stay at kota damansara
  • I love music.music is my PASSION
  • I love to enjoy..doin funny thing!
  • I love cat damn much
  • I love to sing even if my voice sound like a frog.
  • I dress up when I have the time.and Im not a stylo person
  • im easily touched by little things
  • I am simple again & naive at all times.
  • I believe in hopes.
  • I love meeting new people.
  • I plan to be the same person I am now


    ♥ ♥ Things I LOVE ♥ ♥


  • myself
  • my family
  • my love of my life
  • my besh buddies
  • my cats
  • graphic
  • anime+art+sketch
  • shoes
  • music
  • vanilla coke
  • cadbury
  • spaghetti


    ♥ ♥ Things I HATE ♥ ♥


  • perverts
  • jerks
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment